Our Consultants and Advisors
Our consultants and advisors are accomplished finance professionals with many years of experience. The primary team comprises:
Daniel N.O. Sackey
Mr. Sackey is the Managing Consultant – Ephesus Consulting Limited
A Chartered Accountant by profession, Mr. Sackey has worked in finance and accountancy positions for over 35 years in both the private as well as not-for-profit sectors in Ghana. - 17 years of this has been in the cocoa industry as Deputy Managing Director- Finance and Administration at Transroyal (Gh.) Ltd, Accra Ghana.
Mr. Sackey has the following qualifications:
- FCCA - [Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants], UK
- CA [Gh] – Member, Institute Of Chartered Accountants, Ghana
- DipIFR – ACCA Professional Diploma in International Financial Reporting
- MSc [Financial Management] from the School of Oriental and African Studies [SOAS], University of London
- BSc [Admin] from the University of Ghana Business School [formerly School of Administration], with a major in accounting
He has also taught accountancy courses at the tertiary level for over 15 years at the Valley View University and Data Link Institute – Tema.
Mr. Sackey has served/serves on the Boards of the following companies:
- The Trust Bank Ltd [TTB] which was acquired by Ecobank Ghana Ltd – as a Director and member of the Board Credit Committee [April 2011 – December 2011]
- The Royal Bank Ltd as a Director and member of the Board Credit Committee and Chairman of its Audit Committee [September 2012 – March 2016]
- NDK Financial Services Ltd [currently] as a Director, where he also serves on the Board Credit, Audit and Finance & Strategy Committees.
- Data Link Institute [currently] as a member of the Council – Tema
Lydia M. Daddy [Mrs]
Mrs. Lydia Daddy is a Chartered Accountant and has worked in the banking sector in Ghana for over 20 years. During this period, she has held positions in Finance, Audit & Internal Control, and Risk Management.
Mrs. Daddy has the following qualifications:
- CPA [Kenya] - Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Business Administration [Accounting] from the University of East Africa, Eldoret, Kenya
Mrs. Daddy serves/has served on the Boards of:
- The Adventist Relief Development Agency (ADRA) and as a member of its Finance Sub Committee in charge of ADRA Microfinance
- Ghana Adventist Heritage Fund where she also chairs the Audit Sub -Committee.
- Data Link Institute – Tema, member of the Governing Council and chaired the Finance Sub -Committee [until December 2015]
Mr. Owusu-Amoh has worked in the Micro-finance sector and has expertise in the roll out of accounting software. He was Product Manager/Consultant at Holman Consulting, with responsibility for Sales, Implementation, Training and Support for Payroll, General Ledger and Fixed Asset Software.
Mr. Owusu-Amoh is a student member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana and a lecturer at the African University College of Communication, Accra
He has the following qualifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration [Accounting] from the Valley View University
- Master of Arts, Economic Policy Management, from the University of Ghana, Accra, Ghana
- Member, The Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants (Canada & USA)
Mr. Owusu Amoh has successfully managed Sage Pastel Accounting, Payroll, and Fixed Asset Software implementation projects at:
- HASK Oil, Enterprise Trustees Ltd,
- Azar Chemical Industries,
- Central Securities Depository (Bank of Ghana),
- Ghana Food and Drugs Board,
- HASK Oil Ltd,
- African University College of Communications,
- JK Horgle Transport & Co Ltd,
- Combert Impressions,
- GLICO Life Insurance,
- China Europe International Business School (Africa),
- L’aine Services,
- Afimex Technology Ghana Ltd,
- Sleek Garments Exports Ltd
- SBC Beverages (Pepsi Ghana),
- Fairgreen Ltd,
- Daddo Maritime Ltd, etc.
He has also trained over 150 people on Sage Pastel Accounting, Payroll, and Fixed Asset software including MS Excel 7.
He has Monitored and Supported Pastel Accounting & Payroll software at:
- BusyInternet, Pekan Hotel,
- THCLR Ghana Ltd,
- Krif Ghana Ltd,
- St Lutheran Evangelical Church Schools,
- Ostec IT,
- Mon-Tran Ltd,
- Batsa Nakotey & Associates, and
- Agapet Oil Ltd
Mr. Sakyi Opoku
Sakyi is an astute marketing professional with 15 years of vast and deep experience in Business to Business and Business to Consumer delivery in different countries with a full understanding and challenges of the corporate and SME sectors. He has demonstrated skills of a team builder, a team player and leader to deliver excellent results in marketing, sales, and other cross-functional teams.
He is very strong in business strategy, competitor strategy, product development/management & value proposition, vendor negotiations, brand building, channel development, trade and consumer promotions, loyalty solutions, training and effective team building for executions.
- Masters in Business Administration. Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Social Sciences. Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana.
Sakyi believes in Knowledge share and has done so excellently in many countries including Ghana and Rwanda where he worked for MTN Rwanda as an expatriate staff for more than 4 years.
During this time he:
- He revised comprehensive competitor strategy for the MTN Rwanda operation to make the brand stronger to stabilize market share.
- He led the formation and activation of the joint commercial plan for the business (Marketing, Sales & Distribution, Mobile Money and MTN Business) to penetrate all channel with products and services to increase revenue.
- He developed and implemented behavioral change campaigns to change MTN Mobile Money as a money transfer platform into a daily lifestyle/enabler to improve living standards and revenue for the business.
- He successfully managed the advertising, media and event agencies for effective execution of campaigns, product launches and trade & sales exhibitions and always exceed targets and won awards.
- He also crafted a digital strategy for the country office in line with MTN’s regional and global strategy to engage on-line audience through the web, Facebook, YouTube and twitter.
- He trained lots of people in and outside MTN to build capacity to deliver business goals through “knowledge share forums” which he created.
- He was a member of the South and East African regional marketing strategy teams for MTN.
He is back in Ghana as the Senior Manager in MTN Ghana, supporting the business to serve the Corporate and the SME sectors.
Supporting Cocoa Buying Companies
Training and Seminars
Empowering SMEs in Ghana
Get the best